Nearly a 150 Years of God's Faithfullenss!

In November of 1869, St. John's Lutheran Church was founded by a small group of immigrants.

In 1956, the Holy Spirit moved the people to elect a new site, the current location, to carry on God's work of feeding His sheep and proclaiming the good news.

In 1974, the education wing, offices and youth room were added.

In 1993, the sanctuary was remodeled and stained glass windows were added as a continual reminder pointing God's people to His plan of salvation.

In 2016, God's people were once again moved with a vision to add additional space for expanding ministry into the community.  A new addition was dedicated that included new classrooms, a new kitchen, new church offices, and a gymnasium.

Over the years, the congregation has Called and God has sent many beloved pastors to preach His Word, comfort souls with the means of grace, and provide pastoral care.  Jesus Christ, The Good Shepherd, has provided and continues to provide for His people.

We are a congregation of forgiven sinners learning to trust in the Lord of the Church, who has revealed Himself to do great things through the small and weak of this world.  We pray that everyone feel welcomed here, for this church and her ministry remains wholly the Lord's vineyard and all invited to come.


OUR WORSHIP AND MINISTRY SPACE
null null

 

OUR PASTORS
Pastor Period Photograph

Rev. Martin L. Schroeder

Intentional Interim Ministry (IIM)

June 1, 2017 to Present null

Rev. Dr. Bryan Salminen

Senior Pastor

  null

Rev. Steven Massey

Associate Pastor

   

Rev. George Brinley

Senior Pastor

  null
     
     
     
     
     

Pages